As one of Wisconsin’s leading Golf and Golf Outing facilities we hire people who are serious about exceptional Customer Service.
In the heart of Washington County only minutes from HWY 41/45 we are a destination location for Golfers from Milwaukee, Lake Country, West Bend, Menomonee Falls, Madison and other areas South Eastern Wisconsin. If you are an exceptional worker with outstanding customer service skills please consider the following positions.
NOW HIRING – Assistant Bar Manager/Bartender (seasonal, full-time)
Job Description: The Assistant Bar Manager is responsible for assisting in the running of the Bar & Grill and with the day-to-day operations of the Food & Beverage Department at Kettle Hills. This is an hourly position during the golf season, roughly April through October.
The position responsibilities include:
- Perform bartending shifts as scheduled
- Supervision and training of bar and kitchen staff
- Assist manager in inventory control on a daily, monthly and yearly basis
- Work with other managers and staff to organize and coordinate outings including set-up and take-down of banquets, food prep, employee scheduling
- Oversee shift changes, reconciliation of cash drawers and closing of building
- Maintain equipment and building to food safety standards
- Manage golf staff as needed in the absence of Golf Shop Manager after dark
- Operate and train employees in Teesnap Point of Sale system
- Work with other managers in control of scheduling employees
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a restaurant and/or bar position
- Familiar with restaurant kitchen including prep, fast paced cooking and daily clean-up
- Ability to multi-task during fast paced shifts
- Complete Wisconsin Restaurant Association Food Safety certification within one month of starting
- Hold a Village of Richfield Liquor License
- Work a set but flexible schedule up to 40-hours per week including some nights, weekends and holidays
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to Kettle Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW HIRING – Assistant Superintendent (full time)
Job Description: The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for assisting in the maintenance department with the day-to-day operations at Kettle Hills. This is an entry-level position with a focus on growth within the golf course maintenance trade.
The position responsibilities include:
- Taking direction from Superintendent in day-to-day golf course maintenance
- Assist in leading the hourly summer grounds crew and mowers
- Execute pesticide and fertilizer applications
- Complete irrigation repairs and maintenance
- Working on construction projects including rebuilding of tees, bunkers, adding drainage and installation of additional irrigation lines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-year degree in turf care related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in golf course maintenance or landscaping maintenance
- Experience running heavy equipment, preferred (i.e. skid loader, backhoe, etc.)
- Must have a strong work ethic
- The ability to work weekends and/or holidays is required
- Ability to obtain a pesticide license within 6 months of start date and also have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to Kettle Hills at email@example.com.
SUMMER (seasonal) POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Grounds Crew – Mowers: Part-Time; 10-35 hours/wk, various outside mowing duties around the golf course, starting at 5am
- Grounds Crew – Laborer: Part-Time; 35-40 hours/wk, various outside maintenance duties, including raking, weeding, golf course set-up, starting at 5am
- Golf Shop Attendants: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; welcome golfers, ring in customers, answer phones/questions, take tee times
- Starters/Rangers: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; maintain pace of play on the course, direct golfers on tee-off times, assist with golf related questions
- Courtesy Personnel/Outside Service: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; clean and maintain golf carts, maintain driving range, assist with various inside duties
- Bartenders/Beverage Cart Servers: Part or Full-Time April – October; must be 18 years old and obtain a Village of Richfield liquor license
- Cook: Part or Full-Time April – October (both day and night shifts); standard bar menu including burgers, panini, wraps, pizzas, appetizers, and specialty items. Must have previous fast paced restaurant experience or knowledge of kitchen operations
Should you have an interest in any of the above positions, please use the link below for an employment application or come to the Golf Shop for an application. Completed applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, use our contact page or call us at: 262-628-0200
Download Employment Application (pdf File)
Zimmermann’s Kettle Hills Golf Course. Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.