As one of Wisconsin’s leading Golf and Golf Outing facilities we hire people who are serious about exceptional Customer Service.
In the heart of Washington County only minutes from HWY 41/45 we are a destination location for Golfers from Milwaukee, Lake Country, West Bend, Menomonee Falls, Madison and other areas South Eastern Wisconsin. If you are an exceptional worker with outstanding customer service skills please consider the following positions.
SUMMER (seasonal) POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Grounds Crew – Mowers: Part-Time; 10-35 hours/wk, various outside mowing duties around the golf course, starting at 5am
- Grounds Crew – Laborer: Part-Time; 35-40 hours/wk, various outside maintenance duties, including raking, weeding, golf course set-up, starting at 5am
- Golf Shop Attendants: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; welcome golfers, ring in customers, answer phones/questions, take tee times
- Starters/Rangers: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; maintain pace of play on the course, direct golfers on tee-off times, assist with golf related questions
- Courtesy Personnel/Outside Service: Part-Time; 20-30 hours/wk; clean and maintain golf carts, maintain driving range, assist with various inside duties
- Bartenders/Beverage Cart Servers: Part or Full-Time April – October; must be 18 years old and obtain a Village of Richfield liquor license
- Cook: Part or Full-Time April – October (both day and night shifts); standard bar menu including burgers, panini, wraps, pizzas, appetizers, and specialty items. Must have previous fast paced restaurant experience or knowledge of kitchen operations
Should you have an interest in any of the above positions, please use the link below for an employment application or come to the Golf Shop for an application. Completed applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, use our contact page or call us at: 262-628-0200
Download Employment Application (pdf File)
Zimmermann’s Kettle Hills Golf Course. Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.